The OnePlus 7/ 7 pro has received a lot of positive feedback both online and locally since its launch. However, due to a multitude of flaws that have plagued this flagship model, ranging from “ghost touch” issues to camera troubles, its entire claim to fame has diminished over time.
We’ll look at some of the most common and aggravating camera difficulties that have been reported in online forums, as well as how to fix them yourself, in this article. While this article will assist you in quickly resolving camera-related issues, a professional like an authorized OnePlus service center Delhi can provide a guaranteed solution every time.
Tips to Fix Camera Issue on the OnePlus 7/7Pro
If you try to access your device’s camera app and get a camera error, it could be due to a software or hardware issue. The majority of the time, it is caused by a software issue, which can be readily resolved.
When you try to use your device’s built-in camera app or any third-party app or social network app to launch the camera, you’ll get this error. The camera not working issue can be caused by a number of factors. You can approach an authorized OnePlus service center Delhi to seek professional help and resolve the issue. However, before that, follow the below tips/fixes and check if you can resolve the problem
Here are a few of the most common problems and their fixes
- Problem 1: The camera has ceased working
Most smartphones, including the OnePlus 7/7 Pro, have this problem. It usually happens after a long period of constant operation of the camera. Fortunately, there are a few options for resolving this problem.
Fix 1: Restart your phone
The issue of the camera not working can be resolved by restarting your smartphone, which is as simple as it sounds. Restarting your camera returns it to its default settings, removing any errors that may have arisen as a result of the change of settings.
Fix 2: Delete the cache and data from the camera
If restarting your camera doesn’t solve the problem, try emptying the cache and data on your camera. Unexpected app collapses and delayed app loading can be caused by a corrupted app cache. Use the instructions below to clear the camera cache on your OnePlus 7/7 Pro to ensure that the camera app’s functionality and performance are restored.
- Go to Settings>Apps & Notifications>
- Select Storage in the Camera app, then Clear Cache.
- Restart your phone now to see whether the issue still exists.
Fix 3: Reboot the device in safe mode
You may have some malicious apps installed on your device that are interfering with the usual operation of your camera. If you believe that recently installed third-party apps are interfering with your camera’s operation, the best method to find out is to test it in safe mode. This will prevent them from fleeing.
To reboot your device in safe mode, follow the steps below.
- Hold the power button down until the Power Off menu pops up.
- Hold the Power Off symbol once it displays.
- A pop-up window will appear, requesting that you reboot in safe mode. To restart the device in safe mode, press OK.
- Safe Mode will appear in the bottom left corner of your phone’s display. This indicates that your phone is in safe mode.
- Check your camera to determine whether the issue still exists. If it’s gone, reset your phone in “normal mode” and delete any recently installed third-party apps.
- Problem 2: Image quality, HDR, Auto-focus, a Selfie-camera that appears on its own, and more
Your OnePlus 7/7 pro camera issue could be caused by a variety of factors, including fuzzy images, delayed auto-focus, or the pop-up camera coming up on its own.
While a number of customers have noticed these concerns, the good news is that the manufacturer has addressed them and has released a number of updates to address the issues. OxygenOS 10 is the most recent one with camera upgrades.
The following changes are included in the new release.
- When transitioning from front to rear mode, the camera’s performance has improved.
- Auto-focus speed has been improved, and photo stitching has been improved while in panorama mode.
- When shooting in pro mode, you get better photo quality (48 megapixels)
- In HDR and low-light situations, photo quality is improved.
- Consistency in color and white balance has been improved.
- The issue with the pop-up camera popping up on its own has been resolved.
Follow the steps below to install OxygenOS 10 on your OnePlus 7/7 Pro.
- Navigate to Settings>>>Storage>>>
- Update the system
- Select “Download & Install Now” from the drop-down menu.
- Restart by pressing the Reboot button.
- Your system has now been upgraded, and you may check to see if the problem still exists.
Camera Issues can make it difficult to capture or film special occasions in your life. We hope that the preceding diagnostic will assist you in getting your OnePlus 7/7 Pro camera to work again, saving you time and aggravation. Don’t forget to check for fresh updates as well.
Also, if you still have a problem do visit an authorized OnePlus service center Delhi, who offer repairing service for all types of hardware and software problems.
No Comments Yet